CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 5, 2008

School Dance

Well I just have to post this and I know it will embarass Makena but It gave me a good laugh. Today when I picked her and her friend up after school I asked Makena what she had done in school today, her reply was we had a school dance today, my reply did you dance with any boys, her reply, was first no then she said well one boy asked me he was an 8th grader and a student body officer, my reply was what did you say, hers was I told him no beacuse I needed to find my friends, I started to giggle, and she said mom he was tall and I did not want to dance with a tall boy, my reply back was Makena you are a Larson you need some height in your life, but in my mind I am glad that she is as shy as she is.

1 comments:

Tony&Dani said...

KAMI!!

I love your blog. Your family is so cute! I can't believe you have a daughter in Jr. High. Pretty scary!

Dani


the team in the huddel

Hunter trying to catch the runner and get his flag

Hunter playing defense

Lake Powell pictures