CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

LIFE AT THE LARSON HOUSE
O.K. its been a while since I posted, I have halloween pictures but they are on my daughters camera since mine is a pice of hud and wont take pictures anyway we cant seem to find her cord for the computer, and I have yet to go to the store to put them on a disk anyway when that happens I will post them, not much has been going on ,we finished A'S room in the Basement now we are on to H'S room then all of the kids will be downstairs yeah. We hope to have H's room done by the end of november it will be a slow process to get the rest of the basement done even though it is all sheetrocked, I'm so glad that I have a husband who know's how to do this kinda work, saves a ton of money.that has been what we have been up to lately, flag football is over, now we wait until Jr Jazz basketball starts, Brett and his bro Clint are going to coach the boys team this year

0 comments:


the team in the huddel

Hunter trying to catch the runner and get his flag

Hunter playing defense

Lake Powell pictures