CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

TWILIGHT
O.K. I know some of you are going to think that I am obsessed, yes I am I know but have you seen the new trailer, if you haven't I have now posted it at the top of my blog. I am looking forward to the movie due out November 21st, My Mom and sisters an I have our whole night planned out, and are planning to celebrate all of their birthdays that night, since my oldest sister's is November 30Th , my mom's is December 8Th, and my little sister's is December 1st, I am going into the movie with not high expectations just so I am not disappointed if it is not the same, I really want to see the movie, and watch the trailer everyday so I thought Iwould post it on my blog Let me know if any of you are as obsessed with this series as I am

0 comments:


the team in the huddel

Hunter trying to catch the runner and get his flag

Hunter playing defense

Lake Powell pictures